Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

totally rude

that was very mean man. and acting like a total idiot to make fun of someone doesnt make sense.i would make fun of you but there is no possible way for you to look any dumber.

Animation Battle Animation Battle

you are awesome

your truly awesome and your character design shows me that you are good fans of naruto...and maybe one peice.you guys are awesome and should continue your awesome work.

Foamy's Rant 2 Foamy's Rant 2

pu va dur' nu skash

just kiddin' but lol that was so hilarious.leanr english you fat bastards. ok.listen to foamy.

failed freedom failed freedom

argh!

dont let those freaking clay dudes piss me off!
i hate it when they do that
(good job man)

Foamy: Squirrel SOngs Foamy: Squirrel SOngs

lol

you have done it again that was hilarious.no words can describe your funnyness(yes i just made a word)

There she is!!! There she is!!!

cool

that was a hilarious flash movie. so good that i cant describe it with words.you rock!

(2004) Dr.Bob:SavesTheDay (2004) Dr.Bob:SavesTheDay

awesome!!

this right here is another wicked clean entry by my favorite artist -Knox- . dude this one had me literally on the floor. giving new meaning to roflol! he is truly a funny dude.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

dreams

sakupen i dont know what to say.whenever you have a dream, you must make it into a flash movie.this is a peice of art.keep having those dreams ok buddy.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

this is a pure master peice

this is the kind of stuff i love to see on newgrounds.i just cant get enough of it, it is just so funny.i give you a 100000/100000(i make lots of grammer mistakes)

Sonic's Quest For Power Sonic's Quest For Power

awesome

this is what i would call the most awesomest greatest meagmonstercool sonic thing in the world.the screaming robots was what really made me laugh.rofl